Saturday 22 January 2011

Zedd

Zedd is from Germany. He produces electro house. He's pretty damn good. That's all I know. Enjoy.


Diddy tracks have been doing the rounds lately because of his new album Last Train To Paris. I haven't listened to the album, and I probably won't, but, like many out there, I feel that Diddy should only be on the track in a producing sense, not a vocal one. Zedd remixes 'Ass On The Floor', and because of the bassline, Diddy's vocals provide a nice contrast for once.
  Diddy - Ass On The Floor (Zedd Remix) by Zedd
Zedd's production dabbles into the dark arts of dubstep, and you can tell with the heavier beats and the thick basslines on his tracks. Check these two remixes of Skrillex tracks:
  Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites (Zedd Remix) by Zedd
Download
  Skrillex - Weekends!!! feat. Sirah (Zedd Remix) by Zedd
Download
I have to say that I haven't jumped on to the bandwagon that's in love with new hip-hop artist B.o.B. If all his tracks sounded like this, I might just jump on though.
  B.o.B. - Nothin' On You (Zedd Remix) by Zedd
Finally, we have to finish things off with the legendary Fatboy Slim. By the way, if you haven't seen the video for the original version of this track, go do that right now!
  Fatboy Slim - Weapon Of Choice (Zedd Remix) by Zedd
Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment