Tuesday 25 January 2011

Cosmo Baker- February's Top Ten Mix

Cosmo Baker's got that creative and different style of house that we appreciate at WYLSS. This is the kind of music you can have on in your room, at a party, in your car, whatever. It always works, and I guess that's the brilliance behind it. Here is what the Baker himself had to say:
"Okay here’s my February Top Ten List in full downloadable and jammable form. I know I’m dropping this a little early but whatever, it’s done and I just want to get it out there. And you know, I’m always looking towards the future anyway. So here’s the scoop, here’s 10+ songs that really moved me and made an impact over the past month. I’ve played a lot of these out at gigs, jammed seriously HARD to a bunch of them in the crib or the iPhone, and just basically got it in with these tunes. A cross section of joints, but that’s where I am as a DJ and a music head – I like pretty much everything. So I hope you enjoy this month’s installment. And remember, if you like any of these tunes, support the artist by going out and BUYING their tunes, either in retail stores or online. And if you have a chance to seem them perform live, these artists and DJs, DO IT."
Sounds good to me. Enjoy:
  Cosmo Baker's Top Ten Mix - February 2011 by cosmobaker


Read more for the tracklist ->>

Cole Medina "Love You Inside Out" (The Pinches Mix)
B.o.B "Nothin' On You" feat. Bruno Marz (DJ B.cause Go Edit)
Musiq Soulchild "Anything" feat. Swizz Beatz
Kanye West "That's My Bitch" (Pumpichulo Edit feat. Jay-Z & La Roux)
Chic "Good Times" (Kon1200 Remixeded)
Friendly Fires "Paris" (Arthur King Aeroplane Remix feat. Ludacris)
Bon Iver "Blood Bank" (Skinny Friedman Dance Edit)
Fleetwood Mac "Everywhere" (Summer Of Love Edit)
Vin Sol & Charles McCloud "G-Lite"
The Miracles Club "Summer Of Love"
LaBelle "Wild Horses"

No comments:

Post a Comment